IMAGE TOOLS OF USING POEM IN SPONTANEOUS SPEECH
The article presents a figurative component in spontaneous speech. It is proved that an image enriches speech, and provides its individualization. Imagery testifies to the creative potential of an individual. It represents a deviation from accepted communicative cliches. Experimental word formation is considered as a source of imagery. A significant role is played by the phenomenon of abbreviation semantics in the process of nomination and renomination.
2. Arutyunova N.D. Image, metaphor, symbol in the context of life and culture. Res Philologica. Philological studies. - M.– L.: Nauka, 1980. pp. 71–88.
3. Babenko N.G. Occasional in a literary text. Structural-semantic analysis: textbook. - Kaliningrad: Kaliningrad Univ., 1997. 84 p.
4. Baranova L.A. Abbreviations of foreign origin in modern Russian: principles and practice of lexicographic description. Neology and Neography. - SPb.: Nestor-Istoriya, 2016. pp. 9–12.
5. Budagov R.A. Man and his language. -M.: Moscow State University, 1976. 430 p.
6. Gridina T.A. Language game: stereotype and creativity. - Yekaterinburg: Nauka, 1996. 225 p.
7. Krongauz M.A. Norm: semantic and pragmatic aspects. Sacred meanings: Word. Text. Culture: Collection of articles in honor of N.D. Harutyunova. - M., 2004. pp. 137–141.
8. Nechaeva I.V. Foreign-language neology: problems of written adaptation. Neology and Neography. - SPb.: Nestor-Istoriya, 2016. pp. 152–157.
9. Nikolina N.A. Active processes in the field of addition in modern Russian. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University named after N.A. Lobachevsky. 2013. No. 6 (2). pp. 171–173.
10. Norman B.Yu. Speaker grammar: From design to utterance. - 2nd version, rev. and add. - M.: Book House "LIBROCOM". 2011. 232 p.
11. Petrov A.V. Implementation of creative potential in the speech of Crimeans. Modern picture of the world: Crimean context: collective monograph Book 1. T.V. Arzhantseva, G.Yu. Bogdanovich, S.Ya. Dikareva et al. Ed. by G.Yu. Bogdanovich. - Simferopol, 2017. pp. 45–68
12. Polyanskaya E., Fisenko O., Kulakova V. Strong-Willed Character Traits in Students' Career Orientation in the Labor Market and Self-Realization. European Research Studies Journal, Volume XXI, Special Issue 2, 2018. P. 606-613
13. Radbil T.B. Pragmasemantic anomalies in the environment of linguistic anomalies of Russian speech. Russian language in scientific coverage. - No. 2 (12). 2006. pp. 56–79.
14. Remchukova E.N. The creative potential of Russian grammar: monograph. - M.: Book House "LIBROCOM". 2011. 224 p.
15. Rumyantseva N., Fisenko O., Suvorova E. Russian Nietzsche: Question about Linguistic Commenting of Texts of V.V. Rozanov in Foreign Audience. European research studies journal. Vol. XXI, Special Issue 2. 2018. P. 635-642
16. Toroptsev I.S. Initial moments of lexical objectification. Problems of onomasiology: scientific works. Ed. by I.S. Toroptsev. - Course: Kursk State University. 2015. V. 46 (139). P. 3-88
17. Vinogradov V.V. Selected Works. On the language of fiction. - M.: Nauka, 1980. pp. 240–249.
18. Vinokur T.G. Regularities of the stylistic use of linguistic units. - Ed. 2nd, rev. and add. - M.: Book House "LIBROCOM", 2009. 240 p.
19. Zemskaya E.A., Kitaygorodskaya M.A., Shiryaev M.A. Russian colloquial speech. General issues. Word formation. Syntax. - M.: Nauka, 1981. 277 p.