EDUCATING THE VERBAL SEMANTICS IN THE CONTEXT OF ACTANTIAL DISTRIBUTION
This study is based on the theory of methods of verbal action (MVA), presented in the works by O.M. Sokolov. Prefixed Russian verbs are considered as part of a functional approach to language analysis. The authors prove that the verb prefixes in the Russian language should be considered as separate linguistic elements, which provide the characteristics of the subject or object actant.
2. Adonina L.V. Rumyantseva N.M. Fisenko O.S. Management of Education in the Concept of Educational and Pedagogical Teachings of M.M. Speranskii. International Journal of Control Theory and Applications. № 10. 2017. Pp. 187-197.
3. Avilova N.S. The method of verbal action, verbal semantics and the type of the verb. Questions of the syntax and vocabulary of the modern Russian language: a collection of works of Lenin MSPI. – M.: MSPI, 1973. P. 2-21.
4. Bondarko A.V. Functional grammar. L.: Naukf, Leningrad dep., 1984. 136 p.
5. Golovin B.N. Introduction to linguistics. – M.: The higher school, 1973. P. 338.
6. Kuznetsova M.V. Functional characteristics of preverb nominal actants in the position of the subject. Author. dissert candidates Philol. sciences. – M.: University of friendship of the people. P. Lumumba, 1989. 20 p.
7. Lebedeva N.B. Toward the question of the semantics of reflexive verbs (interrelation of the telicity and focus on an object). Actual problems of lexicology and word formation. - Novosibirsk: Novosibirsk State University, Vol.7. p. 56-61
8. Maslov Iu.S. The morphology of the verb in the modern Bulgarian literary language. - M.-L.: USSR AS, 1963. p. 183
9. Shakhmatov A.A. Lexical classification of the Russian verb (on the background of the Czech semantic-component classification). IX International Congress of Slavists. - M.: Nauka, 1983. p. 306-323.
10. Sheliakin M.A. Functions and derivational links of inceptive prefixes in the Russian language. Lexical-grammatical problems of the Russian verb. - Novosibirsk: West Siberian publishing house, 1969. p. 8-33.
11. Sokolov O.M. Some functions of nominal actants in connection with the semantics of Russian verbs. Studies of the lexical and grammatical semantics of the modern Russian language: collection. – Simferopol: SSU, 1983. P. 3-17.
12. Sokolov OM Some features of the semantic structure of the word in the Russian language. Semantics in teaching Russian as a foreign language. - Kharkov: Kharkov University, 1988.
13. Vinogradov V.V. Russian: The grammatical doctrine about a word. – M.: high. School, 1971. P.614.