SOCIOCULTURAL GAPS AND THE WAYS OF THEIR ELIMINATION DURING FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY
In order to take part in the intercultural communication of students, an idea of national traditions, cultural values, customs, and realities of the studied language country must be developed. Lacunae are the gaps in knowledge of the country and the people culture who speak the language being studied. When you work with lacunae, it is necessary to check the correct understanding of their meaning constantly, as well as introduce them into the active vocabulary of students.
2. Henslin J. Sociology, A Down to Earth Approach. Southern Illinois University. 1993.
3. Ter-Minasova S.G. Language and intercultural communication. Moscow: 261 (In Russian). 2000.
4. Stepanov Y.S. In the three-dimensional space of the language. Moscow: 335 (In Russian). 1985.
5. Komissarov V.N. Translation theory (Linguistic aspects). Moscow: 253(In Russian). 1990.
6. Muraviev V.L. Lexical lacunae. Vladimir: 253 (In Russian). 1975.
7. Makhonina A.A. Sternina M.A. Experience typology of cross-language gaps. Lacunae in language and speech, 2: 45-55 (In Russian). 2005.
8. Glazunovа I.A. On the problem of elimination of socio-cultural lacunae. Language and Science, 2 (In Russian). 2013.
9. Kamalova D.K. Abdurazakova Sh.R. The reasons for the emergence of socio-cultural gaps and ways to fill them in the translation. Prospects of development of science and education. Tambov: 66-67 (In Russian). 2015.
10. Romanovа S.P. Koralova A.L. Manual for translation from English into Russian. Moscow: 176 (In Russian). 2007.
11. Solovova E.N. Krivtsov E.A. Socio-cultural gaps: typologies, causes, ways to fill in the study of foreign languages. Foreign languages at school, 5: 2-8 (In Russian). 2006.