STATE LEGAL CONCEPTS XIX - EARLY XX CENTURIES. IN MODERN SCIENTIFIC DISCOURSE
The paper examines the problem of searching for an effective methodology for identifying, systematizing and analyzing state legal concepts of Russian political scientists of the 19th and early 20th centuries. Despite the available studies to date on individual state-legal concepts in the Russian Empire, their comprehensive research, general theoretical analysis and systematization is required, what is possible only if there is a proven methodological basis. The aim of the work is to present the stages and results of the authors' approach to the identification, systematization and evaluation of state-legal concepts in Russia in the 19th and early 20th centuries, which can be used as a basis for conducting similar studies in relation to other sectoral legal exercises. The paper substantiates the algorithm for obtaining systematic knowledge about the entire complex of state-legal concepts of the designated period showing the features of dissertational and monographic studies, the specifics of work with articles in the periodical legal press. The issues on the effectiveness of state-legal exercises are separately touched upon and a mechanism for using the forms of scientific knowledge obtained in the past is proposed to determine the novelty and relevance of the studies conducted today.
2. Zolotukhina N. M. The development of Russian medieval political and legal thought. NM Zolotukhin. - M. : Juridical Literature, 1985. 200 p.
3. Kuprits N. Ya. From the history of state-legal thought of pre-revolutionary Russia. - M., Publishing house of Moscow University, 1980. 168 p.
4. Loba V. E. The concept of punishment in the thesis research of the universities in the Russian Empire: genesis and development. - Armavir, 2010. 159 p.
5. Makiev S. D. The award of academic degrees in the field of Roman law in the universities of the Russian Empire. Thesis... Candidate of Legal Sciences. - Makhachkala, 2006. 235 p.
6. Apolsky EA, Mordovtsev A. Yu. Civil-law exercises in dissertational research of universities of the Russian Empire: monograph. - M, 2017. 181 p.
7. Ovsyannikov Yu. N. “Police law" in the history of legal thought in Western Europe and Russia: thesis... of the Candidate of Legal Sciences. - St. Petersburg, 2002. 206 p.
8. Grafskiy V.G. The problem of the relationship between power and knowledge in the history of political thought: the thesis... of the Doctor of Juridical Science. - M., 1992. 350 p.
9. Grafskiy V. G. Comparative history of political and legal ideas and views as a scientific problem. Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2010. No. 3. P. 100-119.
10. Lobanovskaya E. A. Statehood and the state in the legal concept of I.A. Il'in: the thesis... of the Candidate of Juridical Science. - St. Petersburg, 2006. 177 p.
11. Novozhenina I. V. State legal concept of N.N. Alekseev: the thesis... of the candidate of Juridical Science. - Ufa, 2002. 203 p.
12. Shapoval O. V. The concept of N.M. Korkunov about the right: the thesis... of the Candidate of Juridical Sciences. - Krasnodar, 2005. 180 p.
13. Nikitina E. E. Development of the idea of civil society in the works of Russian jurists of the late XIX - early XX century. Journal of Russian Law. - 2017. № 3. P. 29-40.
14. Shulzhenko Yu. L. The concept of "parliamentarism" in the domestic science of state law in the pre-revolutionary period. Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2015. № 5. P. 14-37.
15. Shulzhenko Yu. L. Domestic state law science in the period of the bourgeois republic in Russia. Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2011. No. 3. P. 5-29.
16. Shulzhenko Y.L. Investigation of the problems of parliamentarism in the Soviet period. Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2017. V. 12. No. 2. - Pp. 32-56.
17. Hutchinson T. The Doctrinal Method: Incorporating Interdisciplinary Methods in Reforming the Law. Erasmus Law Review, Issue 3. 2015.
18. Minow M. Archetypal Legal Scholarship - A Field Guide. Journal of Legal Education, 63 (1): 65-69. 2013.
19. Card R. The legal scholar, The Reporter: Newsletter of the Society of Legal Scholars, 25: 5-12. 2002.
20. Chynoweth P. The built environment interdiscipline: A theoretical model for decision makers in research and concept, Proceedings of the International Conference on Building Education and Research (CIB W89 BEAR 2006), 10-13 April 2006, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China. 2006.
21. Smits J.M. What is Legal Concept? On the Aims and Methods of Legal Dogmatic Research. Maastricht European private law. 2015/06. 2015.
22. Stefano C. M. Some Remarks on Methodology in Legal Studies in the Light of the Challenges that Globalization Poses to Legal Concept. Revista catalana de dret públic. No. 48. p. 119-133. 2014.
23. Krichevsky G. G. Master's and doctoral thesises defended at the law departments of the universities of the Russian Empire (1755-1918): Bibliographic index / Compilation, preface and scientific edition А. N. Yakushev. - Stavropol: "San-san", 1998. 201 p.
24. Krichevsky G. G. Scientific degrees in universities of pre-revolutionary Russia. History of the USSR. 1985. №2. - Pp. 141-153.
25. History of political and legal concepts. Textbook for high schools. Under the general editorship of Corresponding Member of the RAS V. S. Nersesiants. - M., 1995. 736 p.
26. Puzikov R. V. The legal concept in the field of legal regulation: Problems of theory and practice: the thesis of ... the candidate of Juridical Sciences. - Tambov, 2003.
27. Zozulya A. A. Concept in modern law: the thesis of... the candidate of Juridical Sciences. - St. Petersburg. 2006.
28. Gradovsky A. D. Episode from the history of church administration. Politics, history and administration. Critical and political papers by A. Gradovsky. - St. Petersburg, publication of M. O. Wolff, 1871.
29. Apolsky E. Baranov P. Mamychev A. Mordovtsev A. Vronskaya M. The Legal and Methodological Foundations of the Dissertation Development of Legal Doctrines in Russia (XIX - Early XX Centuries), Man in India, 2017. 97 (23): 329-338.
30. Apolsky E. Baranov P. Mamychev A. Mordovtsev A. Ovchinnikov A. Doctrinal and Legal Developments of the State Law Institutions in the Context of the Russian Legal Mentality (XIX - Early XX Centuries), Man in India, 2017. 97 (23): 105-113
31. Lyubashits V. Mamychev A. Mordovtseva T. Mamycheva D. Shirshov A. Archetypal Foundations of the Study of Political and Legal Organization of Society: Ancient Heritage. Man in India. 2017. Vol. 97. № 23. Pp. 147 – 156.
32. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 842 of 24 September, 2013 (Edited on 28 August, 2017) "On the procedure for awarding academic degrees" (together with the "Regulations on awarding academic degrees")