KANGARS IN ANCIENT SOURCES AND THEIR TRACES IN NAKHCHIVAN
The place and role of kangars in the history is systemize investigated according to the ancient sources in the article. Kangars were the aborigen inhabitants in the territory of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic from the middle of the III millennium B.C.. But in many investigations kangars were showed in the IX century B.C. and the III century of our era in these territories. Kangar turks whom the Azerbaijanian and Turkish scientists were investigated without refering to ancient chronicles are protoazerbaijanians. In this investigation by the scientific facts it is proved that the tribes of Kanq, Kanqyuy, Kanqur whose traces lived in the toponimic system of ancient Nakhchivan and general turkish area are kangars. The investigation of the sources connected with kangars were taken main actual problem. For this the author has recourse to “Oghuznama”, Chine sources, “Avesta” and Sumerian written monuments. Result it is affirmed by scientific facts that the compenent which formed the “kanq” rooty place names in Nakhchivan toponimic system is a prototurk – Azerbaijan tribe name. The new investigation of “Oghuznama” by us proves that kangars are not a oghuz tribe, but also is a Azerbaijan tribe. With the historical facts it is affirmed that they were on the history stage in the IV millennium B.C. and in the III millennium B.C. they were spread out in Nakhchivan territories.
2. Azerbaijan Soviet Encyclopaedia. V volume. Baku: Head editorial office of the Azerbaijan
Soviet Encyclopaedia, 1981, 592 p.
3. Azerbaijan history. Baku: Chirag, 2007, 400 p.
4. Avlyayev G.O. The origin of Keraits and the problem of their rolu in the ethnogeny of Chungariya oyrats and kalmiks who lived on the bank of Volga river in the Middle Ages//The ethnogeny problems of Kalmiks. Elista, 1984, p.36
5. Amanjalov A.S. The historical theory of ancient Turkish writings. Almata: School, 2003, 360 p.
6. Bartold V.V. Historical essay of Turkman people. II t., I v., Moscow: East literature,1963, 662 p.
7. Bartold V.V. Turkish epos and Caucasia. V t.Moscow: Science,1968,757 p.
8. Jalilov F.A. Azer people. Baku: Chirag, 2005, 432 p.
9. Cheren E. Bible heights. Moscow: Pravda, 1986, 480 p.
10. Chidendambaev Ch.B. Historical chronicle and geneology of the Buryats/Historical linquistic investigations. Ulan-Ude: Buryat, 1972, 662 p.
11. Ancient Turkish dictionary. Leningrad: Science,1969, 676 p.
12. Ahmadov T.M. The toponimical basis of Azerbaijan. Baku: University publication, 1991, 312 p.
13. Aliyarov S. Investigations on the calligraphy of “Kitabi-Dadam Gorgud”//Azerbaijan
philological problems. III. Baku: Science, 1991, p. 141.
14. Aliyev F., Aliyev M. Nakhchivan khanate. Baku: Science, 1996,106 p.
15. Fazlullah R. Oguznama. Bakı: Azarnaşr, 1992, 72 p.
16. Hajiyev T. Azerbaijan literary language history. I v., Baku: ADU publication, 1976, 155 p.
17. Khoyt S.K. Keraits in the ethnogeny of Euroasia people: history study problems. Elista: KGU, 2008, 82 p.
18. Yosif Flavi. Iudey national culture.(Translation G.G. Genkelindir),t. I, SPb, 1900, 716 p.
19. The Summary Book of the Iravan province. Baku: Science, 1996, 184 p.
20. Jukovskaya I.A. Notes about Mongol antroponims/ Onomastic of the East. Moscow: Science, 1980, p.13.
21. Kramer S.N. History begins from Sumerians. Baku: Kasimi, 2009, 280 p.
22. Kadirbaev A.Sh. Kangli: tribe or state? // The written monuments and the problems of the history and culture of the East people. Moscow: Science, 1986, the materials of session (XX of) LO, IV.EA.USSR. The I part, 1985, p.117.
23. Kaydarov A.T. About the linguistic feature of the word Kanqli (kan) //Turkish onomastic. Alma- Ata,1984, p.39-47.+
24. Klavdi Ptolomey. Geagraphical textbook. Look. Latishev V.V. News. VDI, 1948, XXIV, №2, p.252, 254.
25. Klayashtorniy S.K. Ancient turk runi monuments. Moscow: Science, 1964, 215 p.
26. Habibbayli Isa. Forming and development of azerbaijanian idea// Azerbaijan literature. Baku: Science, 2012, №10. p.32,38.
27. Herodot. History. Translations and notes belong to G.A. Stratanovski.Leningrad: Science, 1972, 599 p.
28. Geybullayev G.A. From the formation history of Azerbaijan turks. Baku: Azarnashr, 1994, 278 p.
29. Geybullayev G.A. Garabag. About its ethnic and political history. Baku: Science, 1990, 248 p.
30. Geybullayev G.A. Ancient turks and Armenia. Baku: Azarnashr, 1994, 138 p.
31. Geybullayev G.A About the ethnogeny of azerbaijanians. I v., Baku: Science, 1991, 548 p.
32. Geybullayev G.A Azerbaijan toponims.Baku: Science, 1986, 192 p.
33. Golubkina T.I.The findings about the burial of pitcher grave in Nakhchivan ASSR// AS ASSR,
1952, № 8, t. 8, p. 451-453.
34. Litvinskiy B.A. Kangyuy-sarmat monuments. Dushanba: Donshi, 1968, 199 p.
35. Mammadov A. Kangars. Baku: Azarnashr, 1996, 131 p.+
36. Mammadhasan Valiyev (Baharli). Azarbaycan. Baku: Science, 1993, 192 p.
37. Myth of world people. Encyclopaedia. T.I, Moscow: Soviet Encyclopaedia, 1987, 671 p.
38. Nakhchivan monuments encyclopaedia. Nakhchivan-Istanbul: Bakanlar Medya, 2008, 521 p.
39. Oguz Y., Tunjay B. Turk`s hidden history. Baku: APOSTROF, 2009, 496 p.
40. Radlov V.V. Problems about Uygurs// Additon on the 70th t., AS, № 2, SPb., 1893, p.21-28
41. Rashid ad-Din. Chronicles collection. Translator from Persian L.A.Khetagurov. Moscow-Leningrad, AS USSR, t.I, I b., 1952, 221 p.
42. Rafig Ozdak. The gold book of Turk. II volume. Baku: Yazichi (Writer), 1993, 232 p.
43. Rzayev F.H. General turk calling of Gamigaya describtions. // News of NB of ANAS,
Nakhchivan: Tusi, 2005, №1, p. 113-122.
44. Rzayev F.H. From the ethnogeny history of Nakhchivan people. I v. (the VI-III millenniums B.C.). Baku: ADPU publication., 2013, p. 277, 529 p.
45. Sevortyan E.V. Ethimological dictionary of turkish languages.Moscow: Science,1974,777 p.
46. Smirnov K.N. Historical-ethnographical materials of Nakhchivan province. Baku: Ozan, 1999, 156 p.
47. Strabon. Geography. The 17th book. Translator G.A.Stratanovski, Moscow:Science,1964, 941 p.
48. Shaniyazov K.Sh.About the ethnic history of Uzbek people. Dashkland: FAN, 1974, 344 p.
49. Togan Z.V. Azerbaijan, Islam encyclopaedia. II v. Istanbul: Religious office publications,
(Diyanet Vakfi Yayinlari), 1961, 453 p.+
50. General world history. T. I, Moscow: State publication, 1956, 746 p.
51. General world history. T. I, Moscow: State publication, 1956, 899 p.