MITO E MEIO AMBIENTE NO INÍCIO DA ISLÂNDIA: VOLCANOES IN OLD NORSE MYTHOLOGY (MATHIAS NORDVIG)
Os vulcões na mitologia nórdica antiga mito e o ambiente no início da Islândia, no qual, se baseia em estudos em mitologia nórdica ao que tange a Islândia e suas aproximações entre os fenômenos ambientais geológicos, vulcânicos com suas interrelações associadas aos mitos no período pré-cristão na remota Islândia.
The author (s) of the original submitted undertake to comply with the following:
- All authors are publicly responsible for it.
- The authors claim that this original is their own and that they assume full responsibility to third parties, whether moral or patrimonial, by reason of its content, stating that the work does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The author (s) agree to the copyrights of the original to Scandia Journal, to which they grant permission for its reproduction, editing and online publication.
- The author (s) grant their copyright of their original to the Scandia Journal, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows the sharing of this work with the acknowledgment of their authorship.
- The author (s) have permission and are encouraged to cite and distribute their original.