Beowulf e as estruturas da Escandinávia Pré-Viking
O artigo analisa as estruturas sociais pertencentes à Escandinávia Pré-Viking existentes no poema anglo-saxônico Beowulf, especialmente através de uma perspectiva arqueológica e da cultura material.
Fontes primárias (a)
Beowulf: A Dual-language Edition. Edição bilingue e tradução ao inglês moderno por Howell D. Chickering. New York: Anchor Books, 1977.
Beowulf. Translation by Michael Alexander. London: Penguin Books, 2003.
Fontes secundárias (b)
BROOKS, Christopher. The Saxon and Normans kings. Glasgow: Fontana-Collins, 1989.
CAMPBELL, James (Org.). The Anglo-Saxons. London: Penguin Books, 1991.
EVANS, Angela Care. The Sutton Hoo ship burial. London: British Museum Press, 1986.
FISHER, D. J. V. The Anglo-Saxon age c. 400-1042. New York: Barnes & Noble Books, 1992.
HAYES, Andrew. Archaeology of the British Isles. New York: St. Martin´s Press, 1993.
JOHN, Eric. Reassessing Anglo-Saxon England. Manchester: Manchester University Press, 1996
KLAEBER, F. (Org). Beowulf and the fight at Finnsburg. Lexington: D.C. Heath, 1950.
OTTAWAY, Patrick. Archaeology in British towns. London: Routledge, 1992.
The author (s) of the original submitted undertake to comply with the following:
- All authors are publicly responsible for it.
- The authors claim that this original is their own and that they assume full responsibility to third parties, whether moral or patrimonial, by reason of its content, stating that the work does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The author (s) agree to the copyrights of the original to Scandia Journal, to which they grant permission for its reproduction, editing and online publication.
- The author (s) grant their copyright of their original to the Scandia Journal, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows the sharing of this work with the acknowledgment of their authorship.
- The author (s) have permission and are encouraged to cite and distribute their original.