POLITICAL INSTITUTE OF THE STATE IN THE CONTEXT OF THE HISTORICAL AND TYPOLOGICAL ANALYSIS
Article is devoted to problems of structuring state created history taking into account variety social, political, forms, various speed of a political genesis. Problems of allocation of development stages of the political organizations (statehood) taking into account uncertainty of the general units of the analysis, terms and concepts of rather various paradigms of structuring and a periodization of history are considered. It is shown that the decisive force causing transformation of all other public sectors is growth, distribution and deduction of a dominant position of the most effective in the conditions of this period of a political regime.
2. Nisbet R. Social Change and History. N.Y. 1969.
3. Goudsblom J. Jones E.L, Mennell S. Human History and Long-Term Social Processes: Toward a Synthesis of Chronology and Phaseology. The Course of Human History. Economic Growth, Social Process and Civilization. M.E. Sharpe, N.Y.; L., 1996. P.20.
4. Marx K., Engels F. Compositions. M, 1955-1981. T.13.
5. Room van C. Historians and Long Waves. Long Waves in the World Economy. L., R.237-244. 1984.
6. Pashinsky V. M. Recurrence in the history of Russia (a look from a position of social ecology). the Policy. No. 4. 1994.
7. Umov (Pangting) of V. I., Lapkin V. V. Kondratyevsky cycles and Russia: forecast of reforms. Policy. No. 4. 1992.
8. Deacons I.M. Ways of history. From the most ancient person up to now. M. 1994.
9. Ilyin M. V. Choice of Russia: myth, destiny, culture//Via Regia. No. 1-2. 1999.
10. Chase-Dunn K., Hall T. One, two, many world systems//world Time. Issue 2. Novosibirsk. 2001.
11. Claessen HJ.M., Velde P. van de. Smith M.E. Development and decline; The evolution of sociopolitical organization. South Hadley (MA). 1985.
12. Claessen H.J.M., Oosten J.G. (Ideology and the formation of early states. Leiden. 1996.
13. Rozov N. S. Structure of civilizations and tendencies of world development. Novosibirsk. 1992.
14. Rozov N. S. Possibility of theoretical history: answer to Karl Popper's call. philosophy Questions. 1995. No. 12. Page 55-69.
15. Rozov N. S. Structure of social ontology: on the way to synthesis of macrohistorical paradigms. Questions of philosophy. 1999. No. 2. Page 3-22.
16. Rozov N. S. Development and approbation of a method of theoretical history. Scientific editor N. S. Rozov. Novosibirsk, 2001.
17. Rozov N. S. On the way to reasonable periodization of world history. Structures of history. world Time. Issue 2. Novosibirsk, 2001. Page 247.
18. Lyubashits, V.Y., Mamychev, A.Y., Shalyapin, S.O., Filippova, M.K. Prognostic problems of the public and power organization of the Russian society: Archetypes and sociocultural basis of functioning and development. International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016. 6 (6). P.85-89.
19. Dyakonov, I. M. "The Cimmerians and the Scythians in the ancient near east." Rossijskaâ arheologiâ 1 (1994): 108-116.
20. Martyshin O. V. History of political and legal doctrines. Under the editorship of O. V. Martyshin. M. 2003.
21. Medvedev S. N. History of state and law of foreign countries. T. 1. Ancient world and middle centuries. Scientific editors: prof. S. N. Medvedev, doc. S. O. Zvonok. Moscow; Stavropol, 2003.