AbstractWe are convinced that the present issue of Scandia Journal will provide new directions and impulses in medieval Norse studies in Latin America as well as in romance speaking countries in general. We are grateful for all the support and interest we have received to this issue, especially from several European scholars (including Torfi Hrafnsson Tulinius, Carl Edlund Anderson, Ármann Jakobsson, Macià Riutort, Stephen Mitchell, Fiorella Di Fonte, Frog, Enrique Santos Marinas, Luis Lerate de Castro, Hélio Pires and Mariano González Campo). We wish a helpful and enjoyable reading, not without taking the opportunity to invite you all to participate in the forthcoming third edition.
The author (s) of the original submitted undertake to comply with the following:
- All authors are publicly responsible for it.
- The authors claim that this original is their own and that they assume full responsibility to third parties, whether moral or patrimonial, by reason of its content, stating that the work does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The author (s) agree to the copyrights of the original to Scandia Journal, to which they grant permission for its reproduction, editing and online publication.
- The author (s) grant their copyright of their original to the Scandia Journal, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows the sharing of this work with the acknowledgment of their authorship.
- The author (s) have permission and are encouraged to cite and distribute their original.