NORSE MYTHS AND VIKINGS IN EUROPEAN ROMANTICISM: AN INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT WILLIAM RIX
Robert William Rix is an Associate Professor at the Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies (University of Copenhagen, Denmark). He is editor of of the journal Romantik: Journal for the Study of Romanticisms and autor of the books: The Barbarian North in Medieval Imagination: Ethnicity, Legend, Literature - Routledge Studies in Medieval Religion and Culture (London: Routledge, 2014); William Blake and the Cultures of Radical Christianity (Aldershot: Ashgate, 2007); Norse Romanticism: Themes in British Literature, 1760-1830 (Romantic Circles, 2012).
The author (s) of the original submitted undertake to comply with the following:
- All authors are publicly responsible for it.
- The authors claim that this original is their own and that they assume full responsibility to third parties, whether moral or patrimonial, by reason of its content, stating that the work does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The author (s) agree to the copyrights of the original to Scandia Journal, to which they grant permission for its reproduction, editing and online publication.
- The author (s) grant their copyright of their original to the Scandia Journal, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows the sharing of this work with the acknowledgment of their authorship.
- The author (s) have permission and are encouraged to cite and distribute their original.