GLI INCANTESIMI SVEDESI PER FERMARE IL SANGUE
The Swedish charms for staunching blood represent a widespread genre in the Swedish production of magical texts. These texts are the result of continuous re-elaborations and re-writings starting from primary forms that have undergone contaminations and digressions over time, handing down for centuries in new forms and contents. In this contribution we will try to provide an analysis in order to highlight the main features, as well as the variation and the evolution over the centuries in a chronological arc that extends from the Middle Ages to the twentieth century, highlighting motives, linguistic and stylistic-formal peculiarities proper to the genre of charm.
The author (s) of the original submitted undertake to comply with the following:
- All authors are publicly responsible for it.
- The authors claim that this original is their own and that they assume full responsibility to third parties, whether moral or patrimonial, by reason of its content, stating that the work does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The author (s) agree to the copyrights of the original to Scandia Journal, to which they grant permission for its reproduction, editing and online publication.
- The author (s) grant their copyright of their original to the Scandia Journal, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows the sharing of this work with the acknowledgment of their authorship.
- The author (s) have permission and are encouraged to cite and distribute their original.