RESEARCHING GEOGRAPHICAL NAMES IN THE WORKS OF NIZAMI GANJAVI
The article first analyzes the geographical names that are reflected in Hamsa by Nizami Ganjavi. As a result of the study of geographical names, a table was compiled - a map. This table covers 157 geographical names. It was revealed that most of these names (125) were given in Iskendernam. An analysis of these geographical names is evidence that the brilliant thinker Nizami deeply studied the ancient Greek and Arabic literature and the works of ancient geographers and was closely acquainted with the geographical appearance of the globe.
2. Nizami Ganjavi (1981),. Baku, “Writer”, 195 p.
3. Nizami Ganjavi (1983b), Leili and Majnun. Baku, “Writer”, 303 p.
4. Nizami Ganjavi (1983c), Seven beuties. Baku, “Writer”, 355 p.
5. Nizami Ganjavi (2011), Treasure of secrets. Baku, Adiloglu, 208 p.
6. Safarov Sh.T., Hasanov B. (1991), Geographic and ethnographic analysis of "Alexandria" in the educational process. Guide Nizami Ganjavi on teaching disciplines. Baku, "Maarif"
7. Safarov Sh.T., Hasanov B.Kh. (1991), Nizami Ganjavi's creativity in teaching subjects. Baku, "Maarif", 272 p.
8. Tariel A. (2009) Reflections on contrasting creativity and the look of Nizami Ganjavi.