LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF SURAT AN-ANUR BASED ON SPEECH ACT THEORY
Speech theory is one of the most important linguistic theories. This theory is subdivided into discourse analysis which is one of the approaches proposed in the field of linguistics. This theory in the thirties by Jay. L. Austin was raised. The present study, considering the context and content of the verses, has analyzed Surah Noor from the perspective of spoken action. This study concludes with an analytical-comparative method. The structures used in these verses are: statement, exhortation, commitment, and revelation. The purpose of Sura is to warn in the form of punishment. In This chapter highlights the importance of protecting the privacy and respect of individuals in the community and in the family.
2. Austin, John Longshaw, 1, Analysis of Prophet Zaynab's greetings in Kufa on the basis of Searle's Speech Action Theory, Special Quarterly Studies of Quran and Satanic Tradition, Vol. 12, no. 6.
3. Baginipour, Majid, 2, Analysis of Prophet sermon by Zainab Salamullah Alias based on the theory of action of Searle Speech, Special Quarterly Studies of Quran and Sufi Hadith, Vol. 12, no. 6.
4. Tajik, Mohammad Reza; Analysis of Discourse on the Resurrection Verses in the Last Two Parts of the Qur'an, 1, Eighteen Years, No. 2, Successive 2.
5. Rasouli, Mahasti, Amir Atashani, Zahra, 2, Content Analysis with Textbook Approach, Tehran, Sociologists.
6. Searle, Jan Ara, 2, Speech Verbs, Translated by Mohammad Ali Abdollahi, Second Edition, Tehran: Publishing Institute for Islamic Culture and Thought.
7. Seyyed, Seyyed Hossein, Hamedi Shirvan, Zahra, 1, Discourse Analysis of the Doomsday Verses in the Last Two Parts of the Qur'an, Eighteenth Year, Volume 6.
8. Shams al-Din al-Gursani, Marziyeh, 2, Zemur Surah Linguistic Analysis Based on Searle's Speech Interaction.
9. Safavi, Cyrus, 6, An Introduction to Semantics, Third Edition, Tehran: Institute for Islamic Culture and Art.
10. Safavid, Cyrus, 2, Analysis of the Nahjul Balagha's 51st Sermon by Searle's Classification of Speech Acts, Forty-third Year, Vol. 1.
11. Farkloff, Norman, 2, Analysis of the Nahjul Balagha's 51st Sermon by Searle's Classification of Speech Acts, Forty-third Year, vol. 1.
12. Fazayeli; Writing, Maryam Mohammad, 2, Text Analysis of Surah Luqman Based on Speech Action Theory, Third Year, Issue 1, Successive 2, Issue 10, Quarterly Journal of Islamic Textual Studies.
13. Qara'ati, Mohsen, 2, Surah Noor Interpretation.
14. Qara'ati, Mohsen, 2, Tafsir-e Noor, Tehran: Cultural Center for Lessons from the Qur'an.
15. Qotb, Ibrahim Shabeli, 2, Phi Zal al-Qur'an, Beirut: Dar al-Sharq.
16. Kalantari, Samad, et al., Discourse Analysis: Emphasizing Critical Discourse as a Qualitative Research Method, Vol. 1.
17. Kamera, Mirza Khalil, Surah Noor Interpretation, fa.mobile.wkishia.net/index.php.
18. Makarem Shirazi, Nasser et al. Sample Commentary, Qom: Dar al-Alam.
19. Makarem Shirazi, Nasser, 2, A choral ethical system from the perspective of the Holy Quran based on Surat al-Noor, Quarterly Journal of Social and Women's Cultural Council, Volume 20, Volume 6.
20. Brown, G. and Yule. Cambridge university press, cambridege, New york and oaklegh. 1989.
21. Fairclough, Norman ( 1922 ), Discourse and so cailch ong, polity: London.
22. Levinson, s. C. ( 1983 ). Pragmatics, cambrige University press.
23. Searle, J. R. ( 1999 ), speech Acts: An Essay in the philosophy of Language. New and Melbourne: cambridge University press.
24. Youl, G, ( 1996 ). Pragmatics. New York: OX ford university press.