EDUCATING THE ASPECTS OF THE METAPHORICAL IMAGE OF A PERSON IN THE RUSSIAN WITH IN LITREATURE
The originality of the author՚s individual metaphor in the Russian prose during the first half of the XX century was researched in the article. The specific of the metaphorical description of the inner world of a person and his social existence were considered in the works of I. A. Bunin, V. V. Nabokov, M. M. Prishvin, I. S. Shmelev.
2. Bunin I. A. Collected Works: in 6 vols. M.: Fiction, 1987.
3. Ivanova N.N. Ivanova O.E. Dictionary of the language of poetry (figurative arsenal of Russian lyrics of the late XVIII - early XX centuries): more than 4500 of figurative words and expressions. M.: AST, 2004.
4. Nabokov V.V. Collected Works: in 4 vols. M.: Pravda, 1990.
5. Potebnya A. A. Symbol and myth in folk culture. M.: Labyrinth, 2000. Prishvin M. M. Collected Works: in 8 volumes M.: Fiction, 1983-1984.
6. Chumakov A. N., Turanina N. A. Metaphorical image of the world in the works by M. M. Prishvin. Belgorod: LitKaraVan, 2008.
7. Shmelyov I. S. Collected Works: in 5 volumes M.: Russian Book, 1998-2000.
8. Shuvalov V. I. Metaphor in poetic discourse. Philology. 2006. No. 1. pp. 56-63.