THE SITUATION OF THE RIGHT TO ASSOCIATION IN POST-SOVIET COUNTRIES:
EXPERIENCE IN THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN AND THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION METHODOLOGY ANALYSE REALİZATİON FORMS OF THE RİGHT TO ASSOCİATİON İN THE AZERBAİJAN REPUBLİC AND RUSSİAN FEDERATİON
In our modern world building and developing civil society idea is one of the top priorities for the countries that have chosen the path of democratic development. Formation of civil society is primarily related to the right of association or freedom of association. In accordance with international legal standards, the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan has also comprised a number of constitutional (legal) foundations that are new to our country. Among such foundations political diversity, multi-party system have occupied one of the central positions. It is possible to say that the same situation is typical for all other post-Soviet countries, and in general, it is true for other world states, which are relatively new in the democratic development path. It is known that the international community recognizes the right of association as a right which belongs to fundamental human rights category.
2. The constitutions of foreign states: (2009) Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, United States of America, Japan, Brazil: Study Guide / Collection of works, Author. V.V. Maklakov. 6th ed., Revised. Moscow: Volters Kluver, p. 116.
3. Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On Non-Governmental organizations (public associations and foundations)”
4. Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Political Parties."
5. Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On Trade Unions”
6. Central Election Commission of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Information on political parties registered in the Republic of Azerbaijan
7. United Nation (UN), The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
8. Human Rights Council, Twentieth session Agenda, item 3. Promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development, Report of the Special Rapporteur on the rights to freedom of peaceful assembly and of association, Maina Kiai
9. Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On non-governmental organizations (public associations and foundations)"
10. List of political parties in Azerbaijan
11. Courts of the Republic of Azerbaijan, appeal to courts, terms and state fees
12. The population of Azerbaijan has been announced
13. Report of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan
14. Federal Law of the Russian Federation, No. 7-FZ of 12 January 1996 "On non-profit organizations" (with amendments and additions, effective from
15. Legislation and freedoms in practice
16. Federal Law of the Russian Federation N 95-FZ, 11.07.2001 (as amended on December 28, 2016) "On political parties"
17. United Nations (2015), Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is published by the United Nations in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish.
18. Labor Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan
19. Brief information about the Confederation of Trade Unions of Azerbaijan
20. Confederation of Trade Unions of Azerbaijan
21. The jubilee ceremony was held on the occasion of the 110th anniversary of the establishment of trade unions of Azerbaijan, On November 25, 2016. https://atiahi.org/index.php?preview/az/news/view/164/>
22. Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On Religious Freedom”
23. Statistical Figures on Religious Fields in Azerbaijan
24. Council for State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
25. Referendum Act of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Improve Public Administration – ANALYSIS
26. European Convention on Human Rights, as amended by Protocols Nos. 11 and 14, supplemented by Protocols Nos. 1, 4, 6, 7, 12 and 13